We incorporated in October of 2014 and received our IRS Determination Letter in April of 2016.
We are a 501(c)(6) Mutual Benefit Non-Profit Corporation. Tax ID #47-2235857
Contributions to a section 501(c)(6) organization are not deductible as charitable contributions on the donor's federal income tax return. They may be deductible as a trade or business expense if ordinary and necessary in the conduct of the taxpayer's business. Consult with your CPA.
Depending on your Membership Level, members receive benefits such as a free business listing and links on the Chamber website, free name badge, complimentary weekly emailed newsletter, social media postings, networking opportunities, complementary monthly mixers, and the opportunity for us to host and promote your Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Opening and Milestone Celebrations.
In 2018 we hosted over 70 different events throughout the year:
- We have a Weekly Breakfast Meeting every Tuesday at 7am.
- We have a Monthly Networking Meeting the 2nd Thursday of every Month.
- We have a Monthly Member or Chamber Sponsored Mixer the 4th Thursday of every month.
- We have a Monthly Educational Lunch & Learn or Lunch Local series on a Thursday at 11:30am (date scheduled monthly)
- We host Monthly Member Milestone Celebrations for Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings, & Anniversary type occasions as requested.
- We host our annual signature event: State of the City and Installation of Board Officers.
- We also host or participate in several other community events throughout the year including the Laguna Hills Memorial Day Run, the Laguna Hills July 4th Celebration and the National Night Out for the local Sheriff's Department, so please check our calendar for our current events.
- All dates and times subject to change.
We send out a weekly email newsletter update that contains information on all upcoming events, member promotions and community happenings. Members can also access the most up-to-date information on our website calendar.
Not at all! All we like to know is that you do business in Laguna Hills. So if you live in, have a business in or just do business in Laguna Hills you are a perfect candidate for our Chamber!
Yes, right now you can have two representatives for your company under one membership. Although, we suggest all your staff join our email list to keep up on Chamber information.